Sunday, April 5, 2009

Work, Work, Work

I've had so many things sell out recently and I need to work on getting them back in the shop.
Plus work on making new necklaces, bags and tops for this hot weather that is coming soon. I might also start selling all my items directly off of angelmonsterrr.com, if you have been to my shop you know that I use bigcartel.com to sell my items. While their services are great, they are costly and it would be convienent to start saving so that I can have more money to continue bringing more items into the shop.

Right now these are among the accessories that need to be put back in the shop.


Plus others.
I'm still deciding wheather I will start selling off my site. If I do I need to start doing photo shoots and work on it fast. My mind is all over the place right now. I alsoooo may be brining in non-handmade items. They are super adorable, too adorable to pass up despite the fact that they are not handmade. But everything will fall in place with time. So keep coming back here for updates.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment