Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

It's been a busy morning. I stayed up until 5am working on my website and I'm really proud of everything I was able to finish. It's going to be ready by tonight.
Other than that I had about an hour and a half of sleep before my morning class which consisted of a 40 minute lecture, filling out paper work to become a certified substitute ^_^, and filling out some other paper rating the course and professor. I slipped away to the post office to mail off some stuff and went back to school to finish some work.
Finalllly, I was able to leave and go get what my tummy was aching for all morning.
Some freakin Whataburger<3 BOBS are delicious, and a full tummy makes me happy.

I need to get some sleep in before work and my evening class.
But I still feel like working on the website err..

I also really wish I had done some promotional stuff for earth day, like cute necklaces and rings along with a discount sale. But it just came to quickly for me to do anything. Well anyways, discounts are coming soon at the begining of summer. So watch out for all that and more.

www.angelmonsterrr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment