Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello Kitty Mice + Sunglasses

The little camera and sewing machine charms just arrive yesterday. I'm expecting the other cute stuff to come at the end of this week, or some time next week. I also made an impulse order on Hello Kitty Mice.

Expect these cutties in the coming weeks as well:

They are going to sell at just $12.00. Someone said that was kind of pricey. Well I've seen a lot of different prices on these. Starting at about $15 and priced as high as $48. So I really don't think $12 is too pricey for a computer mouse. Especially a Hello Kitty Computer Mouse!

Some other stuff I've been thinking about bringing in are sunglasses for a summer collection.
I took a vote on my MySpace blog. So far the most liked are these styles below:







There are more designs to vote for if you'd care to give your opinion I'd love to hear it so please leave a comment on my MYSPACE BLOG here:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=444672079


Be ready for some great stuff coming soon.

www.angelmonsterrr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment