Thursday, April 9, 2009

I less than three shopping.

A Forever 21 store just opened up near my hometown. It's the hugest Forever 21 store I've ever been to so it was paradise for me!! Of course I did some shopping and bought a some cute stuffz.
Wing-Spread Eagle Tee
Mineral Was Tank

Moc Boots<33
I bought another tank, a vest, a blazer, and some sandals too. That was the most excited I've ever been about shopping. I hope to go back this weekend :D
I've changed the angelmonsterrr.com website up. It still needs lots of changes, which I'm working on slowly, but everything will selling directly off the website soon.
Gossh, I can't wait til summer already. I'm tired of school, I just want to spend my days chilling, worry free<3
Anyone else agree?














2 comments:

  1. I've been eye-ing those moc booties for a while now....How do they look? Pictures!

    Where's f21 at? Plaza or Outlet? I could've sworn we had one before but I was probably just thinking about Austin. f21 is one of two stores that they have in Lubbock. Lame.

    <3 Yay for shopping! Wish i had more money....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moc boots are super cute! I've only had the chance to wear them once since I got them because it's not cold anymore. :(
    F21 is at the Harlingen mall and it's humongous!!! Since it was Mervyn's before and department stores like that are usually huge they turned the whole thing into Forever 21.
    Waay bigger than the one in Austin that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete