Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cupcake Crazeee + New site.

First there are some new products coming to angelmonsterrr.com
Cupcake lip gloss and hostess cupcake containers!
Watch out for those really soon. Everything will be extra afforadable as always!
$3.50-$4.00





Now the new website is coming along nicely. I plan to have it up before the 26.
This is going to save me a lot of money and save my customers money as well!
There will be an option to be an Angel MonsteRrr member, people who participate in this will be a part of my mailing list and receive special discounts for members only and they also get first dibs on new products before the public! Plusss, free shipping on orders over $20, that goes for all customers.
<<<< teeny peek at what the home page will be looking at.

I'll still have the birthday contest going except it won't be on the main page anymore, it will be linked to another page where you can fill out the info.
Hope this is liked<3

No comments:

Post a Comment