Friday, August 28, 2009

Buy Old Apparel!!

I really want to get rid of the apparel that I bought from Japan. I really think that it was a dumb move to make. While the clothes is incredibly cute, it's just not right for my shop. I'm way more creative than that. I've just been slacking majorly, but I will have t-shirts deisnged by me before the year ends! It's going to be cute and on comfy american apparel shirts. I'll be working on female designs first, and hopefully by the new year I will be making some men designs. Also expect adorable undies! I'm trying to save up right now so that I can make new designs and hopefully the local events that I participate in will help out a lot too.

School starts next week.....ahhhh! I want super cute school supplies :D
I need to order more taco pouches. I want one for myself.

Alright well I really hope people will shop in the apparel section so I can get rid of that stuff seriously!!

http://angelmonsterrr.bigcartel.com/category/tops

goo goo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment