Monday, October 19, 2009

Refresh, Reinvent.

Okay, I have not been keeping up with this blog. I'm not a big blogger, but I wanted to discuss some new stuff happening. First, there have been a lot of changes on my website since my last update. I've taken some sections off, the website has a different look, and I've just been trying different things product wise, and design wise. But at last I am doing something that I have wanted to do since I first had the thought of angelmonsterrr.com and what I wanted it to be. I always knew that I wanted to keep the products mainly handmade by me, and I knew that when I had the experience to create shirts I was going to begin that. So, finally I have ordered tees and FINALLY I will start making original designed shirts. I've been making my own shirts since I was a sophomore in high school. I just needed more experience with sewing and finding different methods of creating images onto clothes. But I'm ready to take that step now and be more serious about it. Last year Claire and I made a few shirts, but I wasn't too focused on it. Now is the time! Clothes are set to come out in November.
I've been wanting to post some new necklaces, but I misplaced my camera's charger when I was moving. So that is on hold for a while.
Well, other than clothing, I've been getting these ideas for wallets. Handmade, felt wallets. Last night I made a hamburger cellphone pouch, and I have been dying to try making a hambuger wallet. Durring the week I have little time to go out and buy the supplies needed, but hopefully this weekend I'll go shopping. I want everything to be ready by the first week of November. School has been draining me out lately, but I will find time!

P.S. People create and RECREATE. Don't jump on me, my products, or my website if they are similar to someone else's. Go to www.etsy.com type in:
Icecream, hamburger, fortune cookie, robot, camera, cake, bento box, or whatever else taged with necklace, earrings, keychain, bracelet and you will see that many vendors have similar products.

You don't go to HEB and get on their case because they sell cover girl make up like Walmart does do you? No. Didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment