Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FREE SHIPPING through August 31!!

That's right kids! I'm offering free shipping world wide at www.angelmonsterrr.com
It's time to get ready for school and you can find amazing school goodies at the shop this month.

Public school around here starts on the 24th and college classes start on the 31st.
I will be extra swamped this semester and will probably only mail orders once a week.

Since I did not get some of the stuff I wanted to get for back to school, starting in September I'm going to save, save, save!! After August I probably won't get anything new in stock until November. I want to have tons of cash saved up to get some awesome stock in time for Christmas shopping! I have so many ideas, promotions, and free gift give aways in mind for the winter season. Every customer from now until November will be a big asset for what I want to bring in for the holidays. So please spread the word about my shop. I need as much help as possible.

Anyways, get your back to school shopping going:
www.angelmonsterrr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment