Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Small Changes

I love discovering different medias to incorporate with my jewelry making. The other day I was at dinner and I had the cassette cell charm on my phone. Well my phone was on the table and some persperation from my glass of water touched the charm and smeared the cell phone charm. I do use acrylic spray as a protecter but it is NOT water proof!! In my faq section I added how to care for these goods and have asked that they do not get wet! Accidents do happen though like my incident with the cell phone charm and to fix this problem I have now ordered new water proof glaze along with some 3 dementional lacquer. All designs that are flat and made of plastic are going to have a new and much better look. That includes the polaroid necklace, jumbo cassette necklace, cassette cell phone charms, and a few others. These new medias are also really helpful in creating some new designs I have in mind! I'm also trying to work out different mailing days and I'm also thinking about upgrading all packages to priority shipping, but that also means that shipping will cost a bit more. All of this is still up in the air at this time and I may not change anything. Or I may just continue with first class shipping and add tracking numbers. So these are just some ideas.

Free shipping is still happening!!
www.angelmonsterrr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment