Thursday, July 9, 2009

A new section coming to Angel MonsteRrr

Recently I have been trying many different websites in an effort to network better.
I'm currently back on bigcartel.com

http://www.angelmonsterrr.bigcartel.com/

And I've also signed up for an etsy account

http://www.etsy.com/angelmonsterrr

While still trying to keep track of the actual angelmonsterrr.com. But right now I'm more focused on my bigcartel shop and what's to come next. So far I have launched apparel, vintage, and a wider range of accessories. So what's next?

From my Closet Apparel! What does this mean? Simply that select items from Angel MonsteRrr's personal closet and wardrobe will be for sale. Clothing starting as low as $5.00! Accessories starting as low as $1.80. These goods have been worn a time or two (or three, or four) but no major damage has occured. Some have never been worn aside from trying them on. I'll only be selling apparel that is in top condition! So no holes or stains or major fading. I've got some really great stuff from cheetah and zebra print tanks, to forever 21 tops and dresses that have never been worn, and select stuff from hot topic and many other amazing places. It's all one of a kind that can't be found in stores anymore so I hope that people will take advantage of this. There will be over 20 items in this section which includes: tops, dresses, skirts, shoes, and a few accessories. I will also include a free keychain or phone charm with each order over $10.

When is this happening? As soon as I can get started taking pictures, expect something by late July. This will all be on http://www.angelmonsterrr.bigcartel/.
I really encourage you to check it out and sign up for the mailing list to get updates about this and other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment