Monday, May 11, 2009

Summer is in the air.

Two styles of sunglasses have been ordered and should hopefully be here by the end of this week or sometime next week! Here's the Summer Must Haves adverstisment for angelmonsterrr.com

If it's too small just take a look at my default picture on myspace.


I'm also currently thinking about getting some super hot and cute apparel in my shop.
All for $20 or less! Check out some of the clothes:





Aren't these dresses adorable?!
To view the rest of the Clothing line check out my myspace pics, the album titled "clothes??" has about 6 other dresses and tops!
And don't forget to shop at www.angelmonsterrr.com this summer for low prices and sweet deals.

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmm all of this is really similar to monikapolitan she used to sell the fortune cookie charms and a lot you make now at the art walk to. even your slogans are similar like cute shop for cute people but hers is for boys and girls

    how original

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you are aware that there are a lot of shops and stores that make and sell similar stuff. She was the first to become known in the valley so props to her, she does a really good job at everything she does.

    I don't need some random person coming to a blog to tell me this. See me at the art walk? Tell me there if it's really that important to you to be fucking rude.

    Thanks.

    Haters, how original.

    ReplyDelete